Our client, a law firm based in Norfolk is seeking an experienced conveyancer. They are a traditional law firm and they tend to only hire qualified staff. Their lawyers manage the full transaction with secretarial support on a 1:1 basis with their clients.
You will manage a caseload of conveyancing files including purchase, sales and remortgages from instruction to completion which can include:
- Preparing and drafting documentation as required
- Liaising with solicitors, clients and estate agents on aspects of the conveyancing transaction
- Keeping the case management system up to date
- Preparing reports on title
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
- Applying for and investigating property search results
- Responsible for exchange and completions of files
Due to this position being in the depths of Norfolk, an understanding of unregistered land is also required, since this is a common occurrence amongst the firm’s client base.
The role is offered on a full-time permanent basis and the salary is negotiable depending on experience. You will also get involved with training trainee solicitors and legal executives.
Our client will consider applications from all fee earner levels including solicitors, licensed conveyancers, paralegals and legal executives.
For further information, please call, text or Whatsapp Anna on 01603 516261 07960 743650 or email@example.com
Olsen Recruitment offers all its candidates a number of free services:
- A face-to-face meeting (usually over a coffee in your time / at a location to suit you)
- A CV review
- Access to salary bench-marking (legal sector)
- Details about local market conditions
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Help preparing for an informal discussion
- Personal feedback after an informal discussion
- 24/7 availability; we’re not restricted by office hours