***COVID-19 UPDATE: (July/August 2020): Some staff are working in the office and others at home. This role can be offered flexibly to suit (and is full or part-time).
Our client, a law firm based in Norwich, is seeking an experienced conveyancer.
You will manage a caseload of conveyancing files including purchase, sales and remortgages from instruction to completion which can include:
- Preparing and drafting documentation as required
- Liaising with solicitors, clients and estate agents on aspects of the conveyancing transaction
- Keeping the case management system up to date
- Responsible for exchange and completions of files
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
- Investigating title
- Applying for and investigating property searches
- Preparing reports on title
- Undertake other tasks required by the firm
The role is offered on a full-time or part-time (minimum three days per week), permanent basis and the salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Our client will consider applications from all fee earner levels including solicitors, licensed conveyancers, paralegals and legal executives.
For further information, please call, text or Whatsapp Anna on 01603 516261 07960 743650 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Olsen Recruitment offers all its candidates a number of free services:
- A face-to-face meeting (usually over a coffee in your time / at a location to suit you)
- A CV review
- Access to salary bench-marking (legal sector)
- Details about local market conditions
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Help preparing for an informal discussion
- Personal feedback after an informal discussion
- 24/7 availability; we’re not restricted by office hours