Our client in Norwich is seeking a senior corporate/commercial lawyer. Right now this firm’s lawyers are working remotely, but in the longer-term lawyers will likely be working a mix of office and remote.
The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience, and ideally, have a following of clients which will cover their first year’s salary, whilst they build up their work levels to that of other senior people in the firm. The firm already have a strong and established corporate/commercial team. The firm also have a good commercial property, employment and commercial litigation team.
The firm has been enjoying steady growth, making careful lateral hires (from a mixture of the local market and further afield) and have not been adversely impacted by Covid-19.
For full information, including the firm, team structure, salary levels, interview structure (perhaps over a virtual coffee) get in touch by phone, text or Whatsapp or email on 01603 516261 or 07960 743650 or email@example.com.
Olsen Recruitment offers all its candidates a number of free services:
- A face-to-face meeting (usually over a coffee in your time / at a location to suit you; at the moment this is virtually but in normal times a face-to-face is always offered)
- A CV review
- Access to salary bench-marking (legal sector)
- Details about local market conditions
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Help preparing for an informal discussion
- Personal feedback after an informal discussion
- 24/7 availability; we’re not restricted by office hours