Our client, a law firm based in Norwich, is seeking a Corporate Tax Specialist. You should be a chartered tax adviser (CTA) or working towards this qualification/want to take it up imminently. The role is full-time but may be offered on a part-time basis for the right person.
You will assist lawyers (who specialise in corporate, property and insolvency work) with:
- Tax advice to owner-managed businesses
- Tax advice to buyers and sellers of development land
- Structuring property transactions for landowners, investors and tenants
You should have good knowledge of Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT).
Our client will consider applications from a large variety of backgrounds.
The firm is happy to have a direct informal, confidential chat/video call with any tax specialist who might want more information before deciding whether to apply.
The salary on offer is excellent; there is also an individual bonus scheme and a long list of benefits.
Our agency have assisted this firm on multiple occasions and over many years with their hiring plans; as a result, we know this client very well.
For further information, please call, text or Whatsapp Anna on 01603 516261 07960 743650 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Olsen Recruitment offers all its candidates a number of free services:
- A face-to-face meeting (usually over a coffee in your time / at a location to suit you)
- A CV review
- Access to salary bench-marking (legal sector)
- Details about local market conditions
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Help preparing for an informal discussion
- Personal feedback after an informal discussion
- 24/7 availability; we’re not restricted by office hours