Our regional client in Norwich is seeking an employment lawyer of at least 3 years’ PQE to develop its growing client base.
Duties may include handling any of the following:
- Contentious and non-contentious employment matters
- Day-to-day HR and employment law issues – such as discrimination, equal pay, disciplinary hearings, grievances, absence, performance management, working time, family friendly rights
- Providing advice on and or the drafting of settlement agreements
- Transactional corporate support work
- Advocacy and representation in employment tribunals
- Employment contracts and service agreements
- Dismissals and retirement
- Dispute resolution and workplace mediation
- Restructuring and re-organisations
In addition to the above, you will have a willingness and the drive to take on business development and marketing strategies to help the firm (and your career) reach the next level.
For full details or an informal discussion (which can include the firm’s team, salary range and interview process) please call, text or Whatsapp Anna on 01603 516261 or 07960 743650.
Olsen Recruitment offers all its candidates a number of free services:
- A face-to-face meeting (usually over a coffee in your time / at a location to suit you)
- A CV review
- Access to salary bench-marking (legal sector)
- Details about local market conditions
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Help preparing for an informal discussion
- Personal feedback after an informal discussion
- 24/7 availability; we’re not restricted by office hours