Our client, a regional law firm, is seeking an employment lawyer to add to its existing team.
The firm has spent 2017 making key lateral hires, many of them gaining recognition in The Lawyer. As a result of a strengthened team, the firm is now looking to hire a dedicated employment lawyer. Most of the work is respondent work, however there is likely to also be some high-value individual work also.
This position is only suitable for lawyers who have at least three years’ PQE, since it is anticipated that you will have some responsibility to train trainees (the firm takes on several per year). This role could be offered as a salaried partnership for current solicitors/associates with enough experience if their experience is from a well-known local or regional firm. You do not need to have a client following. The position is offered on a full-time basis, though consideration will be given to anyone wishing to work four or five (shorter) days.
For further information, please call, text or Watsapp Anna on 01603 516261 07960 743650 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Olsen Recruitment offers all its candidates a number of free services:
- A face-to-face meeting (usually over a coffee in your time / at a location to suit you)
- A CV review
- Access to salary bench-marking (legal sector)
- Details about local market conditions
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Help preparing for an informal discussion
- Personal feedback after an informal discussion
- 24/7 availability; we’re not restricted by office hours