Our client in Suffolk is searching for a family solicitor to cover its caseload of private and childcare work from one of two potential locations. The position has become vacant as a result of a fee earner retirement.
You will handle a full and varied caseload of publicly funded both parent and child childcare work as well as privately funded family work. The successful candidate will be able to conduct cases to final order; these will include all levels of public law Children Act proceedings (care proceedings, adoption, Special Guardianship and pre-proceeding disputes with Social Services). Privately funded work will include divorce, ancillary relief, children and cohabitation matters.
You must be a solicitor with a minimum of four years’ post qualification experience. Law Society Children Panel qualifications or family law accreditations are desirable but not essential.
Salary is commensurate with the position and the role can be offered on a full or part-time basis. This role could be offered up to and including partner level.
For further information, please call, text or Watsapp Anna on 01603 516261 07960 743650 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Olsen Recruitment offers all its candidates a number of free services:
- A face-to-face meeting (usually over a coffee in your time / at a location to suit you)
- A CV review
- Access to salary bench-marking (legal sector)
- Details about local market conditions
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Help preparing for an informal discussion
- Personal feedback after an informal discussion
- 24/7 availability; we’re not restricted by office hours