*** COVID-19 UPDATE. This role was filled by us; it was filled very quickly. Register to be considered for roles as they arise. Covid-19 has changed the recruitment landscape and administrative jobs can be filled very fast. If you are an experienced Legal Secretary, consider registering today (if you have not done so).
Our client, a small law firm in Central Norwich, is seeking a legal secretary to join its established team. The role involves some private client work and some litigation work.
The role is offered full-time and is office based (social distancing measures are in place).
This role is suitable for experienced legal secretaries, or candidates with prior administrative experience who already possess good IT and typing skills. If possible, the role is an immediate start. Interviews will be conducted face-to-face either using Zoom/FaceTime or, in a socially-distanced format.
For further information, please call, text or Whatsapp Anna on 01603 516261 07960 743650 or email@example.com
Olsen Recruitment offers all its candidates a number of free services:
- A face-to-face meeting (though at the moment this will be done remotely taking advantage of Zoom, FaceTime or Whatsapp)
- A CV review
- Access to salary bench-marking (legal sector)
- Details about local market conditions
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Help preparing for an informal discussion
- Personal feedback after an informal discussion
- 24/7 availability; we’re not restricted by office hours