Our client in Norwich is seeking to hire a litigation lawyer of around 3+ years’ PQE.
You will join an established team of litigators who cover these areas:
- Contentious probate
- Contentious property
- Breach of contract
- Debt recovery
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Professional negligence
- Possibly some insolvency litigation
Your experience in litigation could be mixed or specialised to be considered. This position is a new growth role in response to the firm having had an increase in work flows from their existing and growing client base. The firm is happy to consider both full and part-time candidates.
For full information, including the firm, team structure, salary levels, promotion criteria and prospects for partnership, do get in touch.
For further information, please call, text or Whatsapp Anna on 01603 516261 07960 743650 or email@example.com
Olsen Recruitment offers all its candidates a number of free services:
- A face-to-face meeting (usually over a coffee in your time / at a location to suit you)
- A CV review
- Access to salary bench-marking (legal sector)
- Details about local market conditions
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Help preparing for an informal discussion
- Personal feedback after an informal discussion
- 24/7 availability; we’re not restricted by office hours