***COVID-19 UPDATE: (July/August 2020): All staff at this law firm are working in the office.
Our client, a law firm based in Norwich, is seeking a part-time litigation lawyer (hours can be approximately 12-25 per week, spread over days to suit you). Over time, you can build this role up to full-time if desired.
You will manage a caseload of litigation matters including:
- Debt recovery
- Property litigation
- Potentially some employment work (if you have the desire to do work like this)
- General civil litigation
- Some commercial litigation
The role is offered on a permanent basis and the salary is negotiable depending on experience. There is also a discretionary bonus scheme on top of the basic salary.
Our client will consider applications from all fee earner levels including solicitors and legal executives.
For further information, please call, text or Whatsapp Anna on 01603 516261 07960 743650 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Olsen Recruitment offers all its candidates a number of free services:
- A face-to-face meeting (usually over a coffee in your time / at a location to suit you)
- A CV review
- Access to salary bench-marking (legal sector)
- Details about local market conditions
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Help preparing for an informal discussion
- Personal feedback after an informal discussion
- 24/7 availability; we’re not restricted by office hours