Our loyal client is searching for an Employment Lawyer to take on a significant role in Norwich. This is at Senior Associate level or above. You should be at least 5 years’ PQE. The firm have a significant amount of employment work they need help with servicing. You would get exposed directly to clients from day 1.
Your workload may include:
– Large scale TUPE transfers, group restructurings, workforce reductions, mass redundancies
– High-profile litigation on behalf of boardroom directors and CEOs
– Employment policy drafting and advising employers on general HR matters
– Defending employers on complex tribunal claims
You will have the opportunity to grow the team and supervise trainees.
The firm have large corporate, commercial, commercial property and litigation teams who work closely with employment lawyers.
The firm is happy to have a direct informal, confidential chat/video call with any solicitor or senior lawyer who might want more information before deciding whether they are interested.
The firm’s interview process at this level is informal and relaxed; it is a chat, basically, to see if you like each other.
The salary on offer is excellent; there is also an individual bonus scheme and a long list of benefits.
For full information, including the firm, team structure, salary levels, interview structure (perhaps over a virtual coffee) get in touch by phone, text or Whatsapp or email on 01603 516261 or 07960 743650 or email@example.com.
Olsen Recruitment offers all its candidates a number of free services:
- A face-to-face meeting (usually over a coffee in your time / at a location to suit you; at the moment any meeting with us is done so remotely, but in normal times a face-to-face is always offered)
- A free CV review
- Access to salary bench-marking (legal sector)
- Details about local market conditions
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Help preparing for an informal discussion
- Personal feedback after an informal discussion
- 24/7 availability; we’re not restricted by office hours