*** COVID-19 (August 2020): Some staff are working in the office and others at home. This role is office-based though you may be granted some flexibility to work from home.
Our loyal client is searching for an Employment Lawyer to take on a significant role in Norwich. This is at Senior Associate level or above. You should be at least 5 years’ PQE.
Your workload may include:
– Large scale TUPE transfers, group restructurings, workforce reductions, mass redundancies
– Heavyweight high-profile litigation on behalf of boardroom directors and CEOs
– Employment policy drafting and advising employers on general HR matters
– Defending employers on complex tribunal claims
You will have the opportunity to grow the team and supervise trainees.
For full information, including the firm, team structure, salary levels, interview structure (perhaps over a virtual coffee) get in touch by phone, text or Whatsapp or email on 01603 516261 or 07960 743650 or email@example.com.
Olsen Recruitment offers all its candidates a number of free services:
- A face-to-face meeting (usually over a coffee in your time / at a location to suit you)
- A CV review
- Access to salary bench-marking (legal sector)
- Details about local market conditions
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Help preparing for an informal discussion
- Personal feedback after an informal discussion
- 24/7 availability; we’re not restricted by office hours