I established Olsen Recruitment in 2013. I am an experienced legal recruitment consultant, based in central Norwich, serving all of East Anglia. Prior to working as a legal recruitment consultant, I worked within the legal industry for many years, most recently as an HR Manager.
Typical roles I fill: solicitors and legal executives (newly qualified solicitors, associates, senior associates, salaried partners, legal directors, equity partners) and legal secretaries.
My client base includes large commercial firms, mid sized firms, businesses looking to find a solicitor to work in-house and smaller law firms. All of my clients are based in East Anglia (primarily Norwich, Norfolk and Cambridge).
Typical (free) services I can provide candidates:
- Local market conditions and salary levels
- Career prospects/type of work on offer at different firms
- Help with CV preparation
- For more senior professionals – help with preparing a business plan or presentation
- Help with preparing for an interview/informal chat
- Help with resigning
- A discreet job search (all my candidates know exactly which firms are being approached, when, and how)
- A fully personal service
- Face-to-face contact
Typical services I can provide clients:
- Access to exclusive candidates (the vast majority of my candidates are exclusive to my agency and have come via a word-of-mouth referral or a discreet approach).
- Information about candidates upfront. All of my clients are provided with basic information about candidates upfront (e.g. their salary aspirations)
- Knowledge of the local market and salaries
- A premium service at an attractive price
- An out of hours service if applicable
Whilst managing any recruitment campaign, I aim to put the needs of my clients and candidates at the heart of the matter.
I frequently network within the local community and you can find me at Law Society events and Norwich Professionals Network. I am always pleased to be contacted and welcome connection requests on LinkedIn from legal professionals and candidates.