The registration process is simple and usually involves a few minutes of your time. It requires you to get in touch and from there, we can assist you with everything you might need. All candidate services are free and everything we provide is on a confidential, no obligation basis.
By getting in touch with Olsen Recruitment, you can:
- Find out about legal vacancies in East Anglia which have not been advertised – and won’t be either
- Find out about local market conditions and legal sector salaries in the region
If we can assist you with a job move, we will provide individual tailored advice and support. We provide our help at a convenient time, to fit around your existing job. This might mean over the weekend or an evening after work. Some of the help we provide, for free, includes:
- One-to-one CV support, including help with putting one together from scratch;
- Tailored advice on the level of salary aspirations you should have;
- One-to-one interview/informal chat preparation;
- Business plan assistance (if applicable);
- Helping you to achieve a competitive rate of pay;
- Post-offer assistance (for example, going through (and negotiating) on contractual terms & conditions, help with resigning, help with managing a counter-offer and help with any restrictive covenants you might have).
You may find any of the below documents useful:
- Legal market summary (2016)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Tips
- Lying on your CV or during an interview
- Talking about salary
- Interview tips
- How to resign
- Why you may receive a counter-offer
Get in touch
Submit your CV to us or get in touch.