The Norfolk & Norwich Law Society Excellence Awards 2017, sponsored by Olsen Recruitment, were presented at the annual Law Society Dinner on 21 September 2017 by David Richards, President of the Norfolk & Norwich Law Society and Clive Coleman, English Barrister turned BBC News Legal Correspondent.
Trainee Lawyer of the Year Award
- Won by: Anna Willis of Birketts Solicitors
- Runner ups: Joe Keeping, Clapham & Collinge; Inderprett Heire, Mills & Reeve
Newly Qualified Lawyer of the Year Award
- Won by: Naomi Newell of Cozens Hardy
- Runner ups: Luke Hurren, Mills & Reeve; Gaynor Hay, Clapham & Collinge
Outstanding Contribution to the Legal Profession in Norfolk Award
- Posthumously awarded to Chris Skinner of NP Law
- Runner ups: Chris King, Clapham & Collinge; Richard Barr, Clinical Negligence Solicitor; Nigel Lubbock, Steeles Law LLP; Laura van Ree, Fosters Solicitors; Francesca Easter, Ashtons Legal.
A full write up and pictures will follow in Norfolk Law Magazine in due course.
Olsen Recruitment is a specialist legal recruitment consultancy for East Anglia. All of our candidate services are free. We offer all of our candidates:
- A free CV and salary check
- Access to salary bench-marking (legal sector)
- Details about local market conditions
- Access to exclusive career opportunities
- Help with preparation for an informal chat
- Personal feedback after an informal chat
- Help with managing an offer of employment
- Help with resigning
- Help with relocating
- 24/7 availability; we’re not restricted to office hours
Call us: 01603 516261 07960 743650. Follow us: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+